All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something.
The best minimalist earrings can help punctuate an outfit. Whether you consider yourself a modern-day minimalist or prefer more maximalist details, simple and sophisticated earrings help add a layer of elegance to one’s ensemble. Consider the sister duo behind Agmes, known for their sculptural pieces, their jewelry is easily future heirlooms in the making. Or Repossi, where Gaia Repossi has continued her family’s legacy of creating timeless, architectural jewelry that can easily stand on its own.
The best minimalist earrings are those that aren’t necessarily the center point of an outfit, but they help tie an entire look together. Whether you’re heading to the office or attending a wedding soon, there are a myriad of options that fit the bill. We love Missoma’s twisted gold hoop earrings when paired with a simple white tee and tailored trousers.
Svnr’s upcycled drop earrings are perfect to pack for upcoming summer escapes when paired with a dreamy vacation dress. And don’t forget, classic hoop earrings are a style staple for a reason—they can be worn to work, to dinner, and beyond. Shop hoop versions by Jennifer Fisher and Sophie Buhai. Or for a twisted, alternative take on the silhouette, Bottega Veneta’s Inreccio yellow gold earrings are a must for everyday wear. Ahead, shop the best minimalist earrings to wear now and forever.
Vogue’s Guide to the Best Minimalist Earrings
- The Everyday Pair: Brilliant Earth dome huggie earrings, $150
- The Special Occasion Set: Mateo malachite, diamond, & gold earrings, $680
- The Wardrobe Staple: Laura Lombardi Cresca earrings, $68
- The Silver Stallion: Justine Clenquet Karen earrings, $75
- The Fashion Pair: Bottega Veneta Intreccio hoop earrings, $780
- The Classic Hoops: Jennifer Fisher Samira hoops, $265
- The Wedding Jewelry: Vrai diamond earrings, $590
- The Updated Pearls: Mejuri pearl huggies, $78
- The Petite Diamond Set: Blue Nile diamond huggie earrings, $378
- The Chain Link: Oak and Luna drop earrings, $115